(fifteen 5-string choirs)
Belorussia (?), Russia (?), the Ukraine (?), the end of the 19th century
1933, transferred from the A. A. Bakhrushin State Theater Museum
Stock number: 16516/1617
There are traces of a barely visible pencil inscription and numbers on the outside of the back. Single sound posts are set under the supports between the sound
board and the back at full width of the body. The back is barred with one plate.
There is a hole with a diameter of 17 mm in the lower side bar